Journey Genetic Testing GX Slim
Journey Genetic Testing’s GxSlim Program Includes:
- DNA collection kit shipped to your preferred address
- Laboratory analysis of your DNA sample – 48 genetic markers
- GxSlim report, including:
- Analysis of 16 genetic traits related to weight loss
- Food recommendations, including macronutrient breakdown and caloric needs
- Nutrient recommendations, including supplement suggestions
- Exercise recommendations, including cardio and strength training
- Supporting scientific research
- Printable PDF version of GxSlim report
Journey Genetic Testing GXSlim –
$299.00 Limited introductory price – $249.00
GxSlim is a scientifically-based weight management program that identifies your unique genetic makeup and then provides diet and exercise strategies that are tailored to your genotype. These recommendations are based on your DNA. It isn’t a one size fits all approach or generic report.
GxSlim will help you understand how your body uses food. It shows what kinds of foods you should or should not eat, where your body may have deficiencies or excesses, and even how you should exercise in order to optimize your weight loss results. In addition to insightful reports with helpful information, you can choose to have direct access to health professionals that can help put your plans into action, as well as an abundance of genotype-specific content.
What is included: A 48 marker genetic DNA test showing specific diet and exercise recommendations , USPS Priority shipping of a Journey Genetic Testing GXSlim collection kit, detailed collection instructions, a prepaid return mailer for your DNA samples (USA addresses only), lab processing fees, and a detailed report from our CLIA accredited testing laboratory.
Who is included: One person whose DNA is submitted for testing.
How we send the DNA collection kit: USPS Priority mail. You will by emailed a tracking number from the USPS when the kit ships.
When your results will be ready: Results are usually available and delivered electronically in 15 business day after the lab receives the DNA samples.
|Dimensions||12 × 1 × 9 in|